Thursday 12 March 2015

St. Patrick's Day Patterning Printable

I've managed to prepare my first FREE printable. I'm not very good with computers but I managed to put together this Saint Patrick's day patterning activity for E. as lately she's been really into pattern activities. It is also available for you to download.


You just need to print and cut it out, if you want it to be more durable, you can also laminate the cards.

E. enjoyed it a lot, though she found it hard to pronounce leprechaun. I'm not surprised. (Unfortunately The Story of The Leprechaun book I ordered hasn't arrived yet.)

The ABABA patterns and the ABBABB ones went easily.




Though the ABCABC pattern was quite a challenge.

Whoops! Wrong...

That's it!

After having finished the patterns we played a memory game with the extra cards.

Lep.. lepr.. Mommy, you say...

Match!
Click HERE to get the St. Patrick's Day free printable patterning file

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...